Degree: MA History of Art
Job position: curator at the Museum of Applied Arts in Belgrade – Department of Ceramics, Porcelain and Glass
Biljana S. Crvenković
Born in Arandjelovac in 1974. At the Faculty of Philosophy, Biljana received BA in History of Art in 2003 at the Department of Eighteenth and Nineteenth Century National History of Art. Since 2006 she is involved in the Systematization and Research of the Royal Palaces Art Collection Project supported by the Ministry of Culture. In 2008 she received the calling of curator. In the period 2008-2012 as a curator of the Royal Palaces Art Collection she was involved in projects and programs of introducing the cultural heritage organized by the Royal Palace Foundation.
Since 2012 she is in charge of the Department of Ceramics, Porcelain and Glass at the Museum of Applied Arts in Belgrade.
In 2009 as an associate she was involved in the realization of the National Museum project “Paja Jovanović, 150 years since birth”. In the period 2005-2006 at the Institute for the Protection of the Cultural Heritage of the City of Belgrade she worked as an archivist.
- The Photo Album “Hilanadar Srpska carska lavra u Svetoj Gori/Njegovom Veličanstvu Kralju Srbije Petru I/Za spomen njegove visoke posete/ 25. marta 1910. godine”, Svetogorska kazivanja, SANU 2010.
- Portret velike vojvotkinje Marije Fjodorovne u Belom dvoru (Portrait of Grand Duchess Maria Feodorovna), Zbornik radova Narodnog muzeja u Beogradu, 2010.
- Coauthor: Istraživanje umetničke zbirke Dvorskog kompleksa na Dedinju, Saopštenja XLII RZZSK, Belgrade 2010.
- Bahčisarajska fontana u Kraljevom dvoru na Dedinju (The Fountain of Bakhchisaray in the Dedinje Royal Palace), Arhiv: časopis Arhiva Jugoslavije, year 12, No. ½, Belgrade 2011.
- Paja Jovanović i mauzolej Karadjordjevića na Oplencu (The work of Paja Jovanović in the Karadjordjević’s mausoleum in Oplenac), Šumadijski zapisi: zbornik radova Muzeja u Arandjelovcu, book 10, No 6, Arandjelovac 2012.
- Coauthor: “Umetnička zbirka”, in the book Dvorski kompleks na Dedinju, Zavod za udžbenike i nastavna sredstva, Belgrade 2012.
- Porfirne vaze Kraljevskog dvora na Dedinju (Porphyry Vases in the Royal Palace in Dedinje) Zbornik radova No. 8, The Museum of the Applied Arts, Belgrade 2012.