Dear Foreign Investors:
The government is determined to improve the business climate.
Economic reforms, fiscal and budget consolidation.
- New set of laws including Labor Law, Law on Bankruptcy, Law on Privatization, Law on Planning and Construction.
- Support for investments, focus on new employment.
- On-going EU accession negotiations, full membership expected in 2020.
Corporate Profit Tax
- 10-year tax holiday for investments over €8.5 milion, 100 new jobs;
Reduced Salary Load
New employment entitles employers to a sizable relief of taxes and contributions paid on net salary from the moment of employment until June 30, 2016.
- 1-9 new jobs: 65% reduction;
- 10-99 new jobs: 70% reduction;
- 100+ new jobs: 75% reduction; This reduces the total salary load to very competitive 20%
Logistics and FTAs are only some of the reasons to locate your business in Serbia.
Please read SIEPA PRESENTATION
Serbia looks forward to your interest and warmly welcomes you.
HRH Crown Prince Alexander