for Admission to
The Royal Compound
Sightseeing of The Royal Compound is made possible thanks His Royal Highness Crown Prince Alexander II and the joint work of the Tourist Organization of Serbia and the Tourist Organization of the City of Belgrade.
The Palaces (The Royal Palace and The White Palace) and park of The Royal Compound at Dedinje Hill in Belgrade are open to visitors with tickets from 1 April through 30 October on Saturdays and Sundays.
Note: The maximum number of visitors per group is 50 . Registration in advance is mandatory.
To purchase tickets please telephone and apply at the:
Tourist Information Bureau in Belgrade located in Trg Republike Makedonska 5
Telephone: +381 11 33 43 460
Contact person: Ms. Andjelka Vukovic email@example.com
Conditions of Admission to The Royal Compound
- No visitors will be allowed in before previously registering at the Tourist Organization of Belgrade
- No bulky luggage – it must be left on the bus
- No consumption of food and drink anywhere in The Royal Compound
- No shorts in The Royal Chapel
- No photographs of the premises used by the military
- No photographs inside (it is allowed to take photographs of the palaces)
- No parting from the group – all visitors must follow the guide at all times
- No Smoking
- No sitting on chairs or any other piece of furniture or terrace parapets
- No touching of any exhibited artefacts
- We reserve the right in our sole and absolute discretion to refuse admission to any person if circumstances reasonably so require and our decision shall be final and binding.
- We reserve the right to suspend or cut short a particular visit if circumstances reasonably so require
- All mobile telephones must be switched off within the interior parts of The Royal Compound.
- Parents shall be held responsible for their children
- We may require that any visitor whose behaviour is in any way disruptive should forthwith leave The Royal Compound