“The request for rehabilitation of HRH Crown Prince Alexander Karadjordjevic, the son of Peter Karadjordjevic, born on July 17,1945 in London, United Kingdom, on the territory declared the territory of the Kingdom of Yugoslavia, is approved and established that Decree 392 by the Presidency of the Presidium of the National Assembly of the FPRY of August 03, 1947, is null and void from the moment of its adoption, in the part related to HRH Crown Prince Alexander, as well as that all its legal consequences are null and void.
- Royal Palace - Art Treasure
- White Palace - Art Treasure
- Art Exhibitions at The Royal Palaces
- Historical photos Exhibition
- Important historical documents
- The Artwork of the Month
- Ivan Mestrovic